Blue has always been the colour of richness and royalty, whenever we see something that is blue, we always tag it being imperial and expensive.
I’ve created this list to feature affordable items that dictate drama, exceptional beauty, flamboyant attitude and prominent hues all portraying the majestic colour “BLUE” but still under the budget. Blue means luxury so enjoy that magnificent feeling minus the skyrocketing prices.
This beautiful Etsy Treasury has been created by ModDiva.
Royal Blue Silk Chiffon Scarf Nuno Felted with Gray by Handmadebymemem
Teal Purple Gold Olive Green Handmade Fine Thread Crochet Mini Motif -Peacock by Nothingbutstring
Marimekko Fabric - Matkalle Maalle Blue by Imagine Fabric
Blue spiral bead woven bracelet by Elephantbeads
Softspoken Bubble Beret in Royal by Softspoken
Bella Handwired Paper Flower Blue by FernTreeFlowers
Turquise-Blue Eye Shadow Mineral makeup by PUREnaturalMinerals
Swarovski Sapphire Blue Rivoli Round Crystal Drop Pendant Necklace by DenverLaneDesigns
Smooth Blue Briolette - silver necklace by CH7tina7
Folding Over Clock III (Blue) by All15Designs
Bermuda Blue Swarovski Crystal Tear Drop Sterling Silver Earrings by InStyleBoutique
Sea Blue Handfasting Tiara by angelyques
Posted by Jo Carroll on Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Jo Carroll on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Scrap fabric remains the most unrivalled way to enjoy the magnificent beauty of designer fabric minus the heavy cost. The use of scrap fabric entails not just great affordability on your side but different advantages as well, like the chance of getting various types and kinds of designer fabric, diversity of designs present in one bag and wonderful raw materials you can use to create fashionable items.
The Echino Scrap Bag - this scrap bag consists of only fabrics by
Japanese Fabric Designer Etsuko Furuya.
The Heather Bailey Fabric Scrap Bag - this scrap bag could containt Heather Bailey fabrics from both her Bijoux and her Pop Garden Fabric Collection.
The Amy Butler Fabric Scrap Bag - this Amy Butler designer fabric scrap bag could have fabric designs from Amy Butler's Belle, Lotus, Midwest Modern and Midwest Modern 2 Fabric Collection.
Read on and discover the wide variety of fashionable, chic and stunning items you can create out of leftover designer fabric:
1. Fabric and statement buttons – you can use the amazing patterns of scrap fabric to create fabric buttons that you can use to modishly accessorize your garments. You can also use scrap fabric to highlight statement buttons and make them more striking.Designer Fabric Scrap bag - this scrap bag could contain fabrics from any of the fabric designers that Imagine Fabric carries including but not exclusive to Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Heather Bailey, Valori Wells, Marimekko, Free Spirit, etc.
2. Doll clothes – to make your little girl happy, why don’t you create customized doll clothes using scrap fabric. Not only you made your daughter very happy but you also crafted high quality doll clothes made from luxurious designer fabrics meant to showcase the wonderful beauty of textiles.
3. Fabric thumb tacks – the easiest way to light up and give wonderful array of colours into your home or office cork board is to create fabric thumb tacks using affordable yet beautiful scrap fabric. These fabric thumb tacks will not only hold memos, notes and letters but it will also show a distinctive character bursting with wonderful colours and designs.
4. Fabric necklace and bracelets – match your outfit using inexpensive accessories made from designer fabric. Utilize scrap fabric to create different accessories like necklace and bracelets that you can use to accentuate the current theme of your outfit. You can create large bold fabric necklace to match dress and miniskirts, thick braided bracelets to give attitude and colour to plain looking shirts and more wonderful creations all with the help of remnant fabric.
5. Scrapbook and fabric cards – why buy expensive cards and scrapbooks when you can make it on your own using affordable scrap fabric? Now you can create personalized and more attractive fabric cards that you can use to meet and greet everyone as well as fabric-adorn scrapbook to write journals and inscribe all your hidden emotions and feelings.
Joel Dewberry Fabric Scrap Bag - this scrap bag contains only fabrics from the Joel Dewberry Deer Valley Fabric Collection.
Marimekko Fabric Scrap Bag - who can pass up this chance to get a variety of Marimekko fabrics for an affordable price? Considering that some of the Marimekko designs are $52.00 per yard, you know you get a great value with this Marimekko Fabric Scrap Bag.
The beauty of textile doesn’t need to be expensive just to enjoy one; there are many affordable yet creative ways to savour the rich colours and designs of designer fabric minus the heavy cost such as the use of scrap fabric. Remember that they are designer fabrics made with using high quality materials and one-of-a-kind luxurious designs so expect your article to be the same by simply using them.
2 lbs. of Designer Fabric Remmant Bundle: this is Imagine Fabric's bestselling item at this time. There is a good reason for that. You can get a 2 lbs. bundle of designer fabrics for only $15.00. Obtaining designer fabrics at a fraction of the regular cost is lots of fun; imagine how many creative projects you can use these fabrics for. Let your imagination takes its course!