With the launch of our new website will come 75 new designs for you to choose. You're will be able to find modern, floral, and uniquie designer throw pillows that I'm sure you'll love.
We hope to launch our new site at the end of August. All told, we'll have over 200 designer pillows available and will also provide a choice of pillow inserts. The pillow inserts to choose from will be polyfil, soft, and faux down.
Keep on the lookout for our new site at http://www.imaginethrowpillows.com/
Look at this adorable quilt that was made by V and Co and featured on the Moda Bake Shop.
For this specific baby blanket, V and Co is using a Moda Aviary Honey Bun that features soft color and pretty floral prints. Perfect for a baby blanket. In addition to the honey bun you just need a little bit of fabric for the binding and backing.
To get the step by step instructions from V and Co, click here.
There are many advantageous to using pre cut fabric like this Moda Honey Bun. First of all, you will get an entire Moda fabric collection in one fabric roll. All fabric designs are perfectly coordinated and perfectly cut by the manufacturer. Who does not want to get started on their creative project immediately without having to spend time on cutting the fabric?
CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOP - Can you think of a better name for this cute and fun Free Spirit Fabric Collection? I sure can't. This is the cutest ever fabric collection which was designed by the very talented Anna Maria Horner exclusively for Free Spirit.
Chocolate Lollipop is the second fabric collection that Anna Maria designed for Free Spirit. She was inspired by her childhood candy coated memories of being a kid in a candy store. The floral patterns are cute and bold at the same time. The colors used are definitely influenced by confection making this collection so much fun.
Free Spirit provides this free quilt pattern for the Chocolate Lollipop collection. To download the free quilt pattern, click here.
Following is a fun and versatile tote that was made using the same Free Spirit Chocolate Lollipop fabric:
Imagine Fabric provides step by step instructions on how to make this funky tote - click here for instructions with detailed pictures.
As you can see, this Free Spirit fabric collection is very versatile due to color and design. It is great for quilting, clothing, bags and any other creative ideas that you have in mind.
One thing good about sewing is it takes away your stress, for me I make it my hobby along with knitting. Making something useful and wear by my kids makes my heart jumps into joy. Well, I use many kinds of fabrics but my favorite is Joel Dewberry's designs. It’s simply a perfect fabric for me. I made many kinds of designs from it and it shows amazing results.
Bloom rust, when I first saw the design in Imaginefabric.com I knew that i had to buy it, and make something nice of it. I remember that i needed something good for my sofa in my living room. Gladly, I bought it from imaginefabric.com at a great price.
1. A picture is worth a thousand words. That's why I only shop online from fabric stores that show the entire pattern on the fabric. A lot of fabric stores out there only show a 6" square sample of the fabric. That's not enough for me. A lot of fabric designers are taking advantage of the full width and length of the fabric. For example, look at Marimekko fabrics, they often will have only one to two repeats for 1 yard of fabric. It would be impossible to see the true pattern of the fabric with just a 6" square. Try to find online fabric stores that have great pictures.
2. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but an acurate description it helpful too. When shopping for fabric, I also try to find stores that have detailed descriptions about their products. This way I can get a feel for the color, dimensions, and material. This is very helpful for me if I have a specific project and need to know the weight of the fabric so you'll know if it's going to work for my purposes.
3. Customer Service - Even though you're purchasing from an online fabric shop and you'll probably never meet the face-to-face, it's important to make sure they provide excellent customer service. Here's a couple of things you should look for:
- They should have a phone number readily displayed that will allow you to contact them.Better yet, it should be an 800#?
- They should have an e-mail address readily available and if you e-mail them, they should reply promptly to your questions.
- Another method of customer service is to web chat via instant messenger. This has become popular in recent years and is an easy way to make contact with the vendor. Look for the web chat icon.
4. Site nagivation is crucial if you're looking for a specific fabric style or color. There are thousands of different fabrics avaiable and if you're looking for a specific fabric from a site whose navigation is poorly designed, it can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
5. Hey, let's all be honest here. What's the PRICE? The final price we pay for the fabric is obvously going to play a role in our decision making process. A yard of quilt fabric can be priced any where between $4.95 and $10.95. The difference in price really is based on each designer of the fabric. Just like our clothes, the more in style and trendy the fabric, the more we're going to pay. But, we know it's worth it.There are a lot of online fabric stores on the Internet. If you're truly looking for a wide selection, great product photos, amazing customer service, and a awesome shopping experience, I highly recommend ImagineFabric for your fabric needs.
Well after about two seconds of thinking the answer was obvious. No! I'm the type of quilter that likes to have as many different fabrics of different colors and styles in my quilts. That means that I need a lot of fabric. For my quilts that meant I needed to purchase 1/2 yard here, and 1/2 yard there. After bringing 25 different bolts the counter at the fabric store and asking for 1/2 yards, I could tell they were none too happy with me. But, I didn't mind. This is what I needed for my project.
Well, now I got lots of fabric for my quilt. But even after buying 1/2 yards and fat quarters, I realized I spent way too much money on fabric and would have too much left over.
That's when I decided to start purchasing precut fabric bundles. I found that Moda has lots of fabric bundles that are great for quilts. But, I also like designer fabric from Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry. But, it's hard to find precut fabric in charm packs, jelly rolls, and layer cakes from Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry.
There's really only one place that I know of on the web where you can buy Moda, Joel Dewberry, and Amy Butler precut fabric. Take a look ImagineFabric. They have lot so precut fabric for sale on their website. I love it. This way I can still have lots of fabric, of all kinds of colors and styles but not spend a whole lot of money.
Today, you'll find floral fabrics that use different flowers such as:
These are just to name a few and when you consider the number or colors that you can combine these floral fabrics, the number of available floral fabrics multiplies exponentially. This is a great outcome for the fabric industry and the consumer. Never before has the consumer had so many options to choose from. It's now possible to find the floral fabric that would match your home decor perfectly.I know of one online retailer that has the largest selection I've ever seen. That's ImagineFabric.com. They have over 200 different fabric designs to choose from. It seems like every time I go back to ImagineFabric.com they have even more. I highly recommend you check it out.
These are great example of modern pillows that have lots of verstatitily for a leather couch, or a white modern couch. Or use your imagination.
I call it the fruit basket sewing pattern as Heather Bailey's pattern not only includes the pattern and sewing instructions on how to make these fun pear shape pin cushion. The Fresh Picked Pincushion Sewing Pattern also includes the pattern and instructions on how to make an apple, a tomato and a strawberry pin cushion in addition to the pear pin cushion.
Every pattern includes comprehensive, professionally illustrated instructions so this Heather Bailey sewing pattern is also great for beginners. These pretty sewing projects are great if your fabric stash is beyond control. These fruit pin cushion will also make great gifts for your girlfriends!
- Of or relating to geometry and its methods and principles.
- Increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression.
- Using simple geometric forms such as circles and squares in design and decoration. Of or relating to properties in algebraic geometry involving algebraically closed fields.
Geometric patterns don't have to come in squares and circles. Take a look at Alexander Henry's fabric Hearts to Hearts. This fabric has bright colored hearts that are aligned in patterns to create a simplistic, but artistic geometric pattern.
- Black and White
- Green and Blue
- Lime and Green
My favorite of these styles is probably the Mini Unikko Raspberry. This design has just the perfect reds for my taste. Not too red, and not too pink. Just perfect. But, I'll let you be the judge. Take a look at this one below and let me know what you think.
I found this pillow over at ImagineFabric.com. You can find all of the Marimekko throw pillows over on their website. While you're at it you can browse over 150 different pillow designs they have in stock. I'd be shocked if you couldn't find a throw pillow that's just perfect for you.